[tripleo] CI

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Thu Apr 30 22:52:29 UTC 2020

Greetings,

Status update...
Master: GREEN

Stable Branches impacted by:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1875890 fixed
Now we are trying to promote each branch to level out pacemaker on the node
and containers.  Queens is promoting now.

Train: GREEN

Queens:  RED ( current priority )
In addition to the pacemaker issue which has resolved in our periodic
testing jobs, we're hitting issues w/ instances timing out in tempest
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1876087

Stein: RED
Also seems to have the same issue as Queens
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1876087 ( under investigation for
Stein )

Rocky: RED
Also seems to have the same issue as Queens
https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1876087 ( under investigation for
Rocky )
I will be promoting Rocky to level out pacemaker next.

In order to get the voting jobs in queens back to green, I'm disabling
tempest on containers-multinode. https://review.opendev.org/#/c/724703/

Additional notes may be found:
https://hackmd.io/1pY-KQB_QwOe-a-5oEXTRg