[manila][ptg] Victoria Cycle PTG in Vancouver - Planning

Goutham Pacha Ravi gouthampravi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 22:22:56 UTC 2020

Hello Zorillas,

As you're aware, we're going virtual for this PTG, and I've signed up
for some slots on the PTG Planning Ethercalc [2]. If anyone has any
concerns, please let me know.

Thanks for adding and grooming the discussion items on the planning
ether pad [1]. Please continue to add/change topics, we'll assign
specific discussion items to the chosen time slots in the coming
weeks.

Please note that our meeting on Tuesday (2nd June) is split into two
separate meetings:

== June 1st (Monday) ==
14:00 UTC - 15:00 UTC
15:00 UTC - 16:00 UTC
16:00 UTC - 17:00 UTC

== June 2nd (Tuesday) ==
15:00 UTC - 16:00 UTC
16:00 UTC - 17:00 UTC

21:00 UTC - 22:00 UTC
22:00 UTC - 23:00 UTC

== June 3rd (Wednesday) ==
No Meeting

== June 4th (Thursday) ==
No Meeting
The weekly IRC Community Meeting at 15:00 UTC will be canceled as well.

== June 5th (Friday) ==
14:00 UTC - 15:00 UTC
15:00 UTC - 16:00 UTC
16:00 UTC - 17:00 UTC (Grab your drink and join us for an Open
Discussion/Happy Hour)

Thanks,
Goutham Pacha Ravi (gouthamr)
PTL, OpenStack Manila