[TripleO][train][rdo] installation of undercloud fails during Run container-puppet tasks step1

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Thu Apr 30 15:02:42 UTC 2020

By the way,

I have shrinked a bit ansible.log, you can find it here:
http://paste.debian.net/hidden/ffe95b54/

It looks like containers are going up, and I see them being up.

but when I exec:
[root at remote-u stack]# podman run -it d7b8f19cc5ed /bin/bash
Error: error configuring network namespace for container
0f5d43e509f3b673180a677e192dd5f2498f6061680cb0db9ae15d739c2337e3: Missing
CNI default network
[root at remote-u stack]#

I get this interesting line, should I get it?

also, here is my undercloud.conf:
http://paste.debian.net/hidden/09feaefa/

also, as I mentioned, previously, paunch.log is empty, I have added +w to
it but it still empty.

[root at remote-u stack]# cat /var/log/paunch.log
[root at remote-u stack]# ls -la  /var/log/paunch.log
-rw-rw-rw-. 1 root root 0 Apr 28 10:59 /var/log/paunch.log
[root at remote-u stack]#

And I do not have proxy, luckily. but on another site, where we have proxy
we face similar issues. and fails on same place.