[nova][ptg] virtual PTG

Balázs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at est.tech
Wed Apr 29 09:38:21 UTC 2020

Hi,

Based on the doodle I've booked the following slots for Nova, in the
Rocky room[1].

* June 3 Wednesday 13:00 UTC - 15:00 UTC
* June 4 Thursday 13:00 UTC - 15:00 UTC
* June 5 Friday 13:00 UTC - 15:00 UTC

I have synced with Slaweq and we agreed to have the Neutron - Nova
cross project discussion on Friday form 13:00 UTC.

If it turns out that we need more time then we can arrange extra slots
per topic on the week after.

Cheers,
gibi

[1] https://ethercalc.openstack.org/126u8ek25noy