[qa][ptg] Virtual PTG planning

Masayuki Igawa masayuki at igawa.io
Thu Apr 23 02:30:22 UTC 2020

Hi team,

Short summary:
 1. Please take a look at the QA PTG etherpad[2] and put your name and topics there
 2. Please vote on the doodle poll[3]

Details:
As we discussed in the office hours, we're now collecting topics[3] for the PTG[1].
And, we need to fix our slots for the PTG. We have now 5 topics[2], and we'll have
some more, possibly. So, we'll need 2 or 3 hours slots for 2 days or more if we
have more topics.

Anyway, please fill out the doodle poll[3] if you'd like to participate in the PTG. And,
please add your name and topics to the etherpad so that we can discuss them during
the following office hours.

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2020-April/014126.html
[2] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/qa-victoria-ptg
[3] https://doodle.com/poll/5awstyshtquuwcq3