RDO | OpenStack VMs | XFS Metadata Corruption

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Thu Apr 23 19:07:37 UTC 2020

pradeep, it looks like issues with glance or network. it looks like, image
gets corrupted while transfered to some computes on a bit loaded cloud.

as you mentioned, if vm failed, then it fails and fails and fails while you
remove _base image on particular compute.

how you installed osp? packstack? some other method? how many controllers
do you have? what are network interfaces (1G or 10G)?
where is galnce? glance backend might be swift, but what backend for swift?