[nova] [libvirt] New libvirt subteam

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Thu Apr 23 17:33:58 UTC 2020

Hi,

As proposed and agreed during the last Nova meeting [1], a new libvirt
subteam is about to be created.
The overall idea of this subteam is to gather contributors from various
companies working on the same Nova component (here, libvirt) and help them
sharing their efforts. A common pattern is to have all the subteam members
to actively engage themselves on reviewing changes from the other subteam
members. See the Nova subteam principles [2] for more details.

If you feel interested with this idea and you'd like to join this, I just
created a new etherpad for tracking contributors and review requests :
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/nova-libvirt-subteam

Feel free to put your name on the board and please also provide your
timezone.
Ideally, I'd love to have some kind of IRC discussion between all subteam
members so let's see who's in and then when we can discuss. I'll just sit
around in the nova channel if you have questions.

Thanks,
-Sylvain

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/nova/2020/nova.2020-04-23-16.00.log.html#l-214