[openstack-dev] [Tacker]

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Thu Apr 23 02:42:06 UTC 2020

 ---- On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 15:52:16 -0500 Radosław Piliszek <radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com> wrote ----
 > Hi Folks,
 >
 > I do wonder how Blazar became part of Tacker discussion.
 >
 > As for Tacker image, Kolla has working Tacker images [1] [2] (also
 > available with other distros), also in Kolla-Ansible [3], ready for
 > deployment. :-)

If reservation policy feature is being used then tacker need blazar also to do the
reservation for tacker. Blazar is not in tacker's requirements.txt maybe because it
is not always required (maybe tacker team correct me if wrong) and the feature is
based on if Tosca template asked to do the reservation.

-gmann