[openstack-dev] [Tacker]

hyunsikYang yangun at dcn.ssu.ac.kr
Thu Apr 23 01:58:38 UTC 2020

Hi. lvandro.

I think you have a problem with os.

Yesterday, I checked the master version of tacker using devstack. And It
installed well.

I used ubuntu 18.04 and used the master version devstack.

I attached my local conf option like below. Please check it .

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and tacker ML.

Thank you.

----------------------
[[local|localrc]]
HOST_IP= ip..

ADMIN_PASSWORD=1111
DATABASE_PASSWORD=$ADMIN_PASSWORD
RABBIT_PASSWORD=$ADMIN_PASSWORD
SERVICE_PASSWORD=$ADMIN_PASSWORD
SERVICE_TOKEN=$ADMIN_PASSWORD
IDENTITY_API_VERSION=3

LOGFILE=$DEST/logs/stack.sh.log
LOGDAYS=2
LOG_COLOR=True

ENABLE_DEBUG_LOG_LEVEL=false

# Disable security groups
Q_USE_SECGROUP=False

#enable_plugin os-vif https://opendev.org/openstack/os-vif master

## kubernetes master node
##########################
## Loadbalance
##########################
## case of octavia
LIBS_FROM_GIT+=python-octaviaclient
ENABLED_SERVICES+=,octavia,o-api,o-cw,o-hm,o-hk
enable_plugin octavia https://opendev.org/openstack/octavia master
enable_plugin octavia-dashboard
https://opendev.org/openstack/octavia-dashboard master
# Increase Octavia amphorae timeout so that the first LB amphora has time to
# build and boot
#IMAGE_URLS+=",
http://download.cirros-cloud.net/0.3.4/cirros-0.3.4-x86_64-disk.img"
IMAGE_URLS+=",
http://download.cirros-cloud.net/0.3.6/cirros-0.3.6-x86_64-disk.img"

#!# kubernetes and docker environment
enable_plugin kuryr-kubernetes
https://opendev.org/openstack/kuryr-kubernetes master
enable_plugin devstack-plugin-container
https://opendev.org/openstack/devstack-plugin-container master

#!# Etcd
ENABLED_SERVICES+=,etcd3

#!# Kubernetes-master
ENABLED_SERVICES+=,kubernetes-api,kubernetes-controller-manager,kubernetes-scheduler

#!# Kubelet
ENABLED_SERVICES+=,kubelet

#!# Kuryr watcher
ENABLED_SERVICES+=,kuryr-kubernetes

#!# Kuryr Daemon
ENABLED_SERVICES+=,kuryr-daemon
KUBERNETES_VIM=True

# Tacker
enable_plugin heat https://opendev.org/openstack/heat master
enable_plugin networking-sfc https://opendev.org/openstack/networking-sfc
master
enable_plugin barbican https://opendev.org/openstack/barbican master
enable_plugin mistral https://opendev.org/openstack/mistral.git master
enable_plugin tacker https://opendev.org/openstack/tacker.git master
USE_BARBICAN=True

# alarm
enable_plugin ceilometer https://opendev.org/openstack/ceilometer master
enable_plugin aodh http://opendev.org/openstack/aodh master

disable_service tempest swift

[[post-config|$OCTAVIA_CONF]]
[controller_worker]
amp_active_retries = 9999

[[post-config|$NEUTRON_DHCP_CONF]]
[DEFAULT]
enable_isolated_metadata = True

2020년 4월 23일 (목) 오전 3:30, Ivandro <i201822117 at hust.edu.cn>님이 작성:

> Hello Mr. Yasufumi,
>
> Sorry for later replay. I will be replaying to your feedback timely.
>
> hope to have your support and if possible, guide on how to troubleshooting.
>
> here are my scenario:
>
> I want to install tacker project using the following guide:
> https://docs.openstack.org/tacker/train/install/devstack.html
>
> My environment info: 2 ubuntu server 18.04.4 LTS, VMWare workstation, 6G
> RAM, 100G  SSD HD, 2vCPU.
>
> Am trying to install both master branch and stable/train, on each
> server. Please find in attachment the local.conf file used for each
> installation..
>
> MASTER BRANCH REPORT:
>
> Commands used:
>
> ##User add
> sudo useradd -s /bin/bash -d /opt/stack -m stack
> echo "stack ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: ALL" | sudo tee /etc/sudoers.d/stack
> sudo su - stack
>
> ##Download openstack Train branch
> git clone https://opendev.org/openstack-dev/devstack -b stable/train
> cd devstack
> vi  local.conf  #Use the all in one config from manual page
> ## RECLONE=yes
>
> ##Start installation
> ./stack.sh
>
> ERROR INFO:
>
> ++/opt/stack/kuryr-kubernetes/devstack/plugin.sh:wait_for:552 die 'Timed
> out waiting for Kubernetes API Server'
> ++functions-common:die:193                  local exitcode=1
> [Call Trace]
> ./stack.sh:1400:run_phase
> /opt/stack/devstack/functions-common:1785:run_plugins
> /opt/stack/devstack/functions-common:1752:source
>
> /opt/stack/kuryr-kubernetes/devstack/plugin.sh:1068:run_k8s_controller_manager
> /opt/stack/kuryr-kubernetes/devstack/plugin.sh:643:wait_for
> /opt/stack/kuryr-kubernetes/devstack/plugin.sh:552:die
> [ERROR] /opt/stack/kuryr-kubernetes/devstack/plugin.sh:Timed out
> Error on exit
> nova-compute: no process found
> neutron-dhcp-agent: no process found
> neutron-l3-agent: no process found
> neutron-metadata-agent: no process found
> neutron-openvswitch-agent: no process found
>   full logs in attachment file master.rar
>

> TRAIN BRANCH INSTALLATION:
>
> Commands used:
>
> ##User add
> sudo useradd -s /bin/bash -d /opt/stack -m stack
> echo "stack ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: ALL" | sudo tee /etc/sudoers.d/stack
> sudo su - stack
>
> ##Download openstack Train branch
> git clone https://opendev.org/openstack-dev/devstack -b stable/train
> cd devstack
> vi  local.conf  #Use the all in one config from manual page
> ## RECLONE=yes
>
> ##Start installation
> ./stack.sh
>
> then it return the following error:
>
> Obtaining file:///opt/stack/python-blazarclient
> python-blazarclient requires Python '>=3.6' but the running Python is
> 2.7.17
> [...]

*Hyunsik Yang (Ph. D candidate)*

*DCN laboratory / School of Electronic Engineering*

*Soongsil University *

*511 Sangdo-dong Dongjak-gu*

*Seoul, 156-743 Korea*

*TEL : (+82)-2-820-0841 *