[all][PTL] U Community Goal: Project PTL & Contrib Docs Update #7

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Thu Apr 23 01:03:24 UTC 2020

Also, please note that we have to add those guides to each repo under projects not just the main repo or project.

- CONTRIBUTING.rst has to exist in all repo including spec repo so that it can redirect people from GitHub or PR requester.

- doc/source/contributor/contributing.rst need in the repo where those repos maintain separate tracking LP or storyboard or separate core team.
For example, python-novaclient needs it's separate contributing.rst  as LP and Core team is not exactly the same as nova repo.
I have seen a few projects only added guide in their main repo not in others.

-gmann

 ---- On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 16:48:41 -0500 Kendall Nelson <kennelson11 at gmail.com> wrote ----