[all][PTL] U Community Goal: Project PTL & Contrib Docs Update #7

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 20:03:40 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone!

It looks like a lot of good progress[1] has been made since my last update.
Thank you for all the hard work people have been putting into their
contributor docs!

We still have a number of projects missing any progress though. If you have
not started yet, PLEASE do so. If there is anything I can do to help,
please let me know ASAP. Also, feel free to add me as a reviewer once you
have patches pushed.

All told, if you are doing the bare minimum of only filling out the
template[2] it shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes per repo.

If you have questions about the goal itself, here is the link to that[3].

And as you push patches, please be sure to update the StoryBoard story[4].

Thanks!

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1] Progress:
https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:project-ptl-and-contrib-docs+(status:open+OR+status:merged)