[keystone][ptg] Virtual PTG planning

Colleen Murphy colleen at gazlene.net
Tue Apr 21 20:55:21 UTC 2020

Hi team,

As discussed in today's meeting, we're collecting input on how to structure the keystone team's virtual PTG sessions. See Kendall's email[1] for the full details of how the gathering will work. I suggest we have two 4-hour sessions during a time that works for the main keystone contributors, and perhaps one or two shorter office-hour sessions at alternate times for ad-hoc discussions or cross-project collaboration. As we refine the agenda, we may decide that we want more or less time, and we can probably adjust accordingly down the line. I've created a poll[2] with two-hour blocks to represent the available session times we could schedule. Please fill out the poll if you're a member of the team or if you have a topic to discuss with the team. Please also add your name and topics to the brainstorming etherpad[3].

Colleen

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2020-April/014126.html
[2] https://doodle.com/poll/8agdsvxy2ve9rr4x
[3] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/yvr-ptg-keystone