[all] Lower-constraints in some projects broken - update your repos

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 18:40:51 UTC 2020

Yeah. That is all true.

I just wanted to let you know that lower-constraints may break more
often when run outside of CI.

That said, what should lower-constraints really include?
I understand [1] that it should just explicitly ask for specific
versions of packages in requirements.txt
However, per what Sean just told me [2], it is seemingly not enough.
All in all, it passed CI checks successfully. :-)

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/dependency-management.html#update-processes
[2] https://review.opendev.org/720754

-yoctozepto