[glance][ptg[ Virtual PTG

Abhishek Kekane akekane at redhat.com
Fri Apr 17 07:08:30 UTC 2020

Hi Stackers,

As you have noticed due to the current Covid-19 situation we will be having
a virtual PTG for Victoria [1].
The PTG will take place from 1st to 5th June 2020 with various slots [2].
So I created a doodle to ask You what would be the best time slots for You
to participate - it's available at [3].

If You are planning to attend this event, please mark what time slots are
best for You. I will try to book some slots to fit the needs of the team.
If You can attend only on some specific slots, and You will have some
topics to discuss, we can try to book some slots in time which will work
for You and schedule discussions about Your topics on that slot.
As we should book slots in about next 2 weeks, it would be great if You
could do this doodle before e.g. end of next week (Friday 24th of April).

We also have our etherpad [4] - please add Your name to it (at top) if You
are planning to attend this virtual event. And please also add proposals of
the topics which You want to be discussed there.

If you have any suggestions or doubt you can ping me on IRC (abhishekk) or
any glance core member at #openstack-glance. I will compile the responses
on 24th April and will book the slots accordingly.

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2020-April/014126.html
[2] https://ethercalc.openstack.org/126u8ek25noy
[3] https://doodle.com/poll/6a46283tii7gt2aa