[all][elections][tc] Technical Committee Election Results

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Wed Apr 15 11:26:00 UTC 2020

On Tue, 2020-04-14 at 17:02 -0700, Kendall Nelson wrote:
> Full results:
> https://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_95cb11614fb23566
>

> > Thank you to all of the candidates, having a good group of
> > candidates helps engage the community in our democratic process.

Thanks to all the candidates indeed! As you mentioned, it's great to
see that our processes are democratic. It's even better to have the
chance to discuss with candidates about their ideas and their goals,
and that's what I like the best in our elections.

I would like to encourage the non-elected to work with the current TC
to implement their ideas too! There are many ideas out there that are
worth spreading in OpenStack.

> > Thank you to all who voted and who encouraged others to vote. We
> > need to ensure your voice is heard.

I second that!

And... I would like to add... Thank you, election officials, for yet
another round of successful elections!

Regards,
Jean-Philippe Evrard (evrardjp)