[neutron] Bug deputy report for week of April 6th

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 08:36:57 UTC 2020

I just realized that I missed 3 bugs:

   - neutron port forwarding doesn't work (
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/187181 ) This one is a potential
   security issue by the reporter, but we need confirmation if I understand
   well.
   - [L3] existing router resources are partial deleted unexceptedly when
   MQ is gone (https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1871850 )  In
   Progress
   - Fullstack security groups tests failing with "broken pipe" error (
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1871908 )          this is a
   critical gate issue, and it is In progress

Regards
Lajos

Slawek Kaplonski <skaplons at redhat.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. ápr. 14.,
K, 10:20):