[tacker][neutron] Need help in setting up QOS for Neutron Service in Devstack CI Job

Patil, Tushar Tushar.Patil at nttdata.com
Tue Apr 14 01:19:37 UTC 2020

>> So adding "neutron-qos" to enabled services on all hosts should be enough.
>> Please check how it is done e.g. in neutron-tempest-plugin's jobs at [1].

> Yes, that's one option but from the beginning we were installing neutron legacy way. I will check this option and see if it solves my problem.

QOS was getting overwritten during the post-config phase of tacker in which it was explicitly setting [ml2].extension_drivers to port_security.

I have fixed this issue in PS 22 [1] and now I can see qos is configured in Neutron as expected.

[1] : https://review.opendev.org/#/c/717530

Regards,
Tushar Patil

> So adding "neutron-qos" to enabled services on all hosts should be enough.
> Please check how it is done e.g. in neutron-tempest-plugin's jobs at [1].
Yes, that's one option but from the beginning we were installing neutron legacy way. I will check this option and see if it solves my problem.

Thank you.

Regards,
tpatil