[kolla] Kolla Klub first meeting tomorrow

Mark Goddard mark at stackhpc.com
Thu Apr 9 16:58:28 UTC 2020

On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 at 17:37, Mark Goddard <mark at stackhpc.com> wrote:

> Hi Kollaborators,
>
> Just a reminder that we will meet tomorrow at 15:00 UTC. Join here:
> https://meet.google.com/hph-pynx-vsy
>
> I have created a Google doc for the meeting agenda and notes:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EwQs2GXF-EvJZamEx9vQAOSDB5tCjsDCJyHQN5_4_Sw.

Thanks to everyone who turned up, we had a really good turnout and it
was great to put some faces to names.

I had a couple of requests for a recording, and while I cannot watch
myself speak for more than 10 seconds, it appears to have worked:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zNKsPmc8erfc0Q9w0z6_TJommnpo3JFz/view?usp=sharing

The next meeting will be at the same time and place in two weeks (23rd
April), and I will give a project update.

Cheers,
Mark