[StoryBoard][Security] The process to report a security bug

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Apr 9 14:50:48 UTC 2020

On 2020-04-09 21:55:35 +1200 (+1200), Lingxian Kong wrote:
> Thanks Jeremy for the instructions, as suggested, I've added
> 'openstack-security' team to access the storyboard task and paste the
> code change as a comment.

My pleasure, I'll take a look and follow up there.

> I am still hoping the process could be documented in the right place in
> case someone else is in the similar situation as me.
[...]

I'll try to push up a patch today adding more of those details to
https://security.openstack.org/#how-to-report-security-issues-to-openstack
but if there's anything specific you think needs to be there you can
also feel free to propose changes for it. The source is hosted
within the openstack/ossa repository in the doc/source/index.rst
file.
--
Jeremy Stanley