[tc][oslo] Looking for a Victoria Oslo PTL volunteer

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Wed Apr 8 15:46:55 UTC 2020

I've had a few discussions about this over the past couple of weeks as
it became clear that everyone who was a likely PTL candidate had
roadblocks. Under the circumstances, my manager is okay with me
continuing for now.

As discussed in the Oslo meeting this week, I'll likely be even more
aggressive about delegation than I was before, but I'll at least be
around as a point of contact for everyone. If/when things calm down a
bit, we may look at doing a mid-cycle handoff of the PTL position. We'll
see how things go over the next few months.

I will also mention that we recently updated the oslo-coresec team and
as Herve noted, we're covered on the release side as well. About all
that's actually left for the PTL to do is play traffic cop and direct
questions where they need to go. ;-)