[all] Gate status: tempest-full broken on stein

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Tue Apr 7 14:45:12 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

tempest-full (py2 job) started failing on stable/stein gate because devstack try to
install master Tempest on system-wide and fail for min require py version by Tempest.

We did not set the INSTALL_TEMPEST flag to false for stable branches since stable/pike.
I am going to add this as one of thing to do while cutting devstack stable branch.

More details on Bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1871327

Here are the fixes, I am backporting from stable/train: Please hold the recheck until they are merged.

https://review.opendev.org/#/q/I60949fb735c82959fb2cfcb6aeef9e33fb0445b6

-gmann