[tc][election] Simple question for the TC candidates

Jeremy Freudberg jeremyfreudberg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 16:42:23 UTC 2020

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 3:19 AM Jean-Philippe Evrard
<jean-philippe at evrard.me> wrote:
> [...]
> I like this. Should this be self-asserted by the teams, or should we
> provide some kind of validation? For teams that are very close but have
> other openstack services projects dependencies, should the TC work on
> helping removing those dependencies?
> [...]

Yes the TC should support some kind of initiative to encourage
standalone/reusability. I think self-assertion is fine at the start (I
think this is really important info to publicize) ... but eventually
there should be some kind of reference doc with clear criteria for
what "standalone/reusable" actually means. Of course I'm really just
thinking of services... libraries are another matter...