[tc][election] campaign discussion: how TC can solve the less contributor issue?

Jeremy Freudberg jeremyfreudberg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 16:34:36 UTC 2020

People generally contribute to something that they want to use. It is
really as simple as that.

- Make sure that people understand what OpenStack is/does
- Make OpenStack easier to use
- Make OpenStack do more things
- Make OpenStack components reusable

For the first three points: few people want to use something that they
don't understand or that they find difficult to use or that doesn't do
the things they want. For the last point: ok fine, maybe some people
don't need OpenStack but one of our components might be just what they
need to build their own cool thing, so why not mutually benefit?