[neutron] Drivers meeting - agenda

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Thu Apr 2 19:53:42 UTC 2020

Hi,

I though that it may be useful for You if I will send earlier agenda for next drivers meeting to You. That You will have some time to go through RFEs which are planned to be discussed on our next meeting.
For 3.04.2020 I have 3 RFEs to discuss:

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1592028 - [RFE] Support security-group-rule creation with address-groups

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1869129 - neutron accepts CIDR in security groups that are invalid in ovn - this was reported as issue in ovn but it seems that this may be potentially security issue which will require changes in API to fix, Already proposed patch https://review.opendev.org/#/c/716806/

* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1870319 - [RFE] Network cascade deletion API call

See You tomorrow on drivers meeting.

—
Slawek Kaplonski