[all] Curating the openstack org on GitHub

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Apr 1 16:32:13 UTC 2020

On 2020-04-01 11:15:37 -0500 (-0500), Sean McGinnis wrote:
[...]
> 1. Stop mirroring retired repos from our gitea to GitHub
[...]

At the moment, there is legacy configuration in place instructing
OpenDev's Gerrit to replicate all repositories with names matching
^openstack/.* to the openstack organization on GitHub. Gerrit is
going to continue to try to (re)replicate all these retired repos
within the openstack namespace.

This is probably the time to talk about switching OpenStack's active
deliverables to using a Zuul job for replicating to GitHub like some
of the other namespaces in OpenDev have been doing. We'd dearly
love to drop that GitHub remote from our Gerrit replication config.
--
Jeremy Stanley