[all][TC][PTL][election] Nominations Close & Campaigning Begins

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Wed Apr 1 00:37:42 UTC 2020

 ---- On Tue, 31 Mar 2020 18:46:39 -0500 Kendall Nelson <kennelson11 at gmail.com> wrote ----
 > The PTL and TC Nomination periods are now over. The official candidate listsare available on the election website[0][1].
 >
 > --PTL Election Details--
 >
 > There are 16 projects without candidates, so according to this resolution[2], the TC will have to decide how the following projects will proceed: Adjutant Barbican Cloudkitty Congress I18n Infrastructure Loci Masakari Oslo Packaging_Rpm Placement Rally Swift Tacker Tricircle Zaqar

Just curious about Barbican PTL nomination[1]. Douglas is returning PTL and email id the same as what we have currently in the governance page[2]. Also saw Ussuri cycle nomination also
with the same email id[3].

did he disabled/changed his OSF profile or some automatic disable happened? Though running as PTL even not voting in elections should be considered as an active member of the foundation.

Or I can rephrase my question, should we extend the active foundation member criteria beyond election voting (like ATC, AUC even not voting in elections)?

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/716316/1
[2] https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/projects/barbican.html
[3] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/679448/

-gmann