[all][PTG] Strawman Schedule

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Sun Sep 29 10:13:40 UTC 2019

Hi,

I think that 2.5 days for Neutron should be fine too so we can start on
Wednesday after the lunch.
Or, if we should do onboarding session during PTG (I heard something like that
but I'm not actually sure that it's true), maybe we can do it on
Wednesday morning and than start PTG discussions after lunch when You will be
ready Akihiro.
What do You think about it?

--
Slawek Kaplonski