[neutron] bug deputy report for week of 2019-09-23

Bence Romsics bence.romsics at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 16:14:05 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Next week I'll be out of office, so I'm sending my report a bit early.
I won't be able to attend Monday's team meet, but let me please call
your attention to the unassigned bugs in this list and the one at the
top I could not triage.

Still needs triage:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1845360
ARP advertisement issue with DVR
Temporary traffic loss with a workaround. My DVR-fu was not enough to
process this.

Critical:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1845227
new l3 agent router factory breaks neutron-fwaas functional tests
Fixed: https://review.opendev.org/652812

High:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1845300
FWaaS tempest tests are failing
Unassigned
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1845145
[L3] add abilitiy for iptables_manager to ensure rule was added only once
Liu is working on a fix: https://review.opendev.org/684237
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1845161
Neutron QoS Policy lost on interfaces
In progress, but likely needs another direction for a fix:
https://review.opendev.org/684457
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1845557
DVR: FWaaS rules created for a router after the FIP and VM created,
not applied to routers rfp port on router-update
Swami is working on it, no fix uploaded at the moment.

Medium:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1845176
Removing of QoS queue in neutron-ovs-agent fails due to existing references
Unassigned
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1845364
[fullstack] Race condition when updating the router port information
and updating the network MTU
Rodolfo is working on it, no fix uploaded at the moment.

Low:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1845330
neutron-tempest-plugin API test for list agents failure
Slawek is working on it, no fix uploaded at the moment.
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1845575
Networking Option 1: Provider networks in neutron
Trivial doc-fix: https://review.opendev.org/685267

RFE:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1845622
Decouple allow_address_pair service with security_group

Incomplete:
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1845603
multiple type networks with different mtu cause vm connectivity problem
* https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1844915
Duplicate packets with two networks connected by router

Cheers,
Bence (rubasov)