[release][glance] FFE glance_store 1.0.1

Erno Kuvaja ekuvaja at redhat.com
Fri Sep 27 09:31:03 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Glance RC1 is currently pending small refactoring on glance_store we'd like
to release as 1.0.1. this is related to how multi-store is handling config
option registration for reserved stores (like tasks workdir and import
staging). On glance_store 1.0.0 release when the config options are
processed we end up registering the option groups with oslo_config without
actually registering the options into those groups.

we would like to have this issue solved so we can merge the last items for
Train RC1 an get that hopefully tagged early next week.

Best,
Erno "jokke" Kuvaja