[all][PTG] Strawman Schedule

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 21:13:39 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone!

In the attached picture or link [0] you will find the proposed schedule for
the various tracks at the Shanghai PTG in November.

We did our best to avoid the key conflicts that the track leads (PTLs, SIG
leads...) mentioned in their PTG survey responses, although there was no
perfect solution that would avoid all conflicts especially when the event
is three-ish days long and we have over 40 teams meeting.

If there are critical conflicts we missed or other issues, please let us
know, by October 6th at 7:00 UTC!

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[0] https://usercontent.irccloud-cdn.com/file/00mZ3Q3M/pvg_ptg_schedule.png