[tc][uc][all] Starting goal selection for U series

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Wed Sep 25 19:59:43 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,

This is a reminder to propose the community-wide goal ideas for the Ussuri cycle[1].
Till now we have two good proposals from Kendal and AJaeger.

* diablo_rojo: Project Specific New Contributor & PTL Docs
* AJaeger:  Switch remaining legacy jobs to Zuul v3 and drop legacy support

Note: As per the new process of goal selection. The next step will be defining the goal in
the /goals/proposed/ dir [3] which can have any number of defined goals.  Selection of goals
for a particular cycle is the separate phase.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PVG-u-series-goals
[2] https://governance.openstack.org/tc/goals/#process-details
[3] https://opendev.org/openstack/governance/src/branch/master/goals/proposed

-gmann