[ironic] FFE: Add idrac HW type Redfish virtual media boot interface

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 16:54:02 UTC 2019

I am in support of getting this in, but ironic is essentially at the time
for our release window for 13.0.0 as we need to create the stable/train
branch. To do this will force 13.1 to be the final version to train if we
need to back-port this patch. I can review it tonight after my meetings,
and possibly Dmitry or another core can review and if they feel that it can
be approved tomorrow.

I guess the deterrent for me mentally at this point is we’ve already geared
documentation towards 13.0.0 being the Train release.

-Julia