[oslo] New courtesy ping list for Ussuri

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Mon Sep 23 19:59:01 UTC 2019

As we discussed at the beginning of the cycle, I'll be clearing the
current ping list in the next few weeks. This is to prevent courtesy
pinging people who are no longer active on the project. If you wish to
continue receiving courtesy pings at the start of the Oslo meeting
please add yourself to the new list on the agenda template [0]. Note
that the new list is above the template, called "Courtesy ping list for
Ussuri". If you add yourself again to the end of the existing list I'll
assume you want to be left on though. :-)

Thanks.

-Ben

0: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Oslo#Agenda_Template