[cloudkitty][requirements] Requesting a requirement freeze exception for python-cloudkittyclient

Luka Peschke luka.peschke at objectif-libre.com
Mon Sep 23 15:20:04 UTC 2019

Hello everybody,

On behalf of the cloudkitty team, I'm asking for a requirements freeze
exception for python-cloudkittyclient. The stable/train branch has been
created from the 3.0.0 release, which matched an intermediary release of
cloudkitty. Since then, support for some experimental API features has
been added. We'd like to have these changes included in the Train
release. They have been merged before the feature freeze, but we missed
the deadline for the client release.

Except for cloudkitty-dashboard, no openstack project depends on
python-cloudkittyclient, so this exception shouldn't be impacting.

Thanks,

Luka Peschke (peschk_l)