[i18n][tc] The future of I18n

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Sep 20 20:29:51 UTC 2019

On 2019-09-09 12:30:56 +0200 (+0200), Thierry Carrez wrote:
[...]
> Note that SIG members are considered ATCs (just like project team
> members) and can vote in the TC election... so there would be no
> difference really (except I18n SIG members would no longer have to
> formally vote for a PTL).
[...]

We've asserted in the past that this should be the case, but no work
was done to implement support for it in our technical election
tooling once SIGs became an official kind of governance structure. I
have taken this as a cue to go ahead and add it, so once this merges
it will *actually* be true:

    https://review.opendev.org/683727

--
Jeremy Stanley