[PTLs] [TC] OpenStack User Survey - PTL & TC Feedback

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Tue Sep 17 19:48:35 UTC 2019

Hi everyone -

It's that time again where we share the project specific feedback from
the user survey directly with you, the community   There are two CSVs,
one with all of the feedback[1] and another with a question key[2] so
you have some context for the answers.

The data in these spreadsheets is 100% anonymized and contains NO
information around the actual deployments.  These are simply answers to
the project-specific and TC questions that were added to the end of the
survey.

If you are a PTL or TC member and would like specific/expanded
information around a particular comment, please contact
allison at openstack.org or jimmy at openstack.org.  We will do our best to
accommodate, provided it doesn't violate the privacy of the submitter.

Please let me know if you have questions/concerns.

Cheers,
Jimmy

[1] 2019 User Survey Data - Deployment PTL Comments.csv
[2] 2019 User Survey Data - PTL Answer Key.csv