[tripleo][ci] gate jobs killed / reset

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Tue Sep 17 20:24:29 UTC 2019

Greetings,

The zuul jobs in the TripleO gate queue were put out of their misery
approximately at 20:14 UTC Sept 17 2019.  The TripleO jobs were timing out
[1] and causing the gate queue to be delayed about 24 hours [2].

We are hoping a revert [3] will restore TripleO jobs back to their usual
run times.  Please hold off on any rechecks or workflowing patches until
[3] is merged and the status on #tripleo is no longer "RED"

We appreciate your patience while we work through this issue, the jobs that
were in the gate will be restored once we have confirmed and verified the
solution.

Thank you

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1844446
[2]