[goals][IPv6-Only Deployments and Testing] Week R-4 Update

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 18:03:52 UTC 2019

Hi Clark,

no problem - Mark laid the ground already before we learnt about the Zuul
roles - having learnt they had issues with ipv6 we decided to foster our
approach.
Remember we don't use OVS for that, so it's not entirely reinventing the
wheel.
So far we used multinode without the overlay network - it worked fine with
IPv4 as long as there was private addressing. ;-)
IPv6 has this issue that CentOS does not pick up IPv6 addresses properly -
and they are public and not guaranteed anyway.