[tacker] Feature Freeze Exception Request - Add VNF packages support

Dharmendra Kushwaha dharmendra.kushwaha at india.nec.com
Fri Sep 13 10:10:04 UTC 2019

Hi Tushar,

Thanks for your hard effort.

I had released tosce-parser1.6.0 as in [1], and lets wait [2] to get merged.
Regarding tackerclient code, we already have merged it, and will release tackerclient today.

Tacker have cycle-with-rc release model, So ok, we can wait some time for this feature(server patches). We just needs to make sure that no broken code goes in the last movement and can be tested before rc release.

[1]: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/681240
[2]: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/681819

Thanks & Regards
Dharmendra Kushwaha