[nova] Deprecating the XenAPI driver

James Benson James.Benson at utsa.edu
Thu Sep 12 16:11:12 UTC 2019

Matt,

I am currently working on trying to deploy Xen OpenStack.  Currently I have been trying to get it working on Rocky with Xen6.0 and will code fix for Stein/Train as well if possible. Trying to get a working solution with Rocky then will patch up the line. I have reached out to the last person who submitted a bug fix in Xen (with no response), but I am actively trying to get this working.  Unfortunately it is a one-man job, so it is taking a lot of time. Currently facing issues with Nova and Neutron.

James