[release][freezer][karbor][kuryr][magnum][manila][monasca][neutron][senlin][tacker][winstackers] Missing releases for some deliverables

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Sep 12 10:13:55 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Quick reminder that we'll need a release very soon for a number of
deliverables following a cycle-with-intermediary release model but which
have not done *any* release yet in the Train cycle:

- freezer and freezer-web-ui
- karbor and karbor-dashboard
- kuryr-kubernetes
- magnum-ui
- manila-ui
- monasca-agent, monasca-api, monasca-ceilometer, monasca-events-api,
monasca-log-api, monasca-notification, monasca-persister and
monasca-transform
- networking-hyperv
- neutron-fwaas-dashboard and neutron-vpnaas-dashboard
- senlin-dashboard
- tacker-horizon

Those should be released ASAP, and in all cases before September 26th,
so that we have a release to include in the final Train release.

Thanks in advance,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)