[all] [tc] [ptls] PDF Goal Update

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Wed Sep 11 08:39:15 UTC 2019

Hi all,

According to the Train schedule, this week is the week of "Train
Community Goals completed" [1]. In the last few weeks, we've been
working hard on the goal to enable PDF support in the project docs. We
have successfully completed...

1. Creating a workable solution [2]
2. Communicating this solution via ML [3]

As far as the success of the goal is, that has to be measured by the
individual teams. But it looks like we're all going really well at
implementing the new changes [4]. Thanks to everyone who has jumped in
from across the board to make this a success!

I wanted to touch base with the teams and gather a status update from
the PTLs or project liaisons on where they are at, what questions they
may have, and how we (the docs team and TC) can help.

Over the next week I will reach out to each team and gather a status
update of sorts.

Thanks,

Alex

--