[oslo][nova] Nova causes MySQL timeouts

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 22:49:55 UTC 2019

On 9/9/2019 11:49 AM, Ben Nemec wrote:
> Maybe we should add that to the help text for the option in oslo.db?

I was going to reply to Chris's email with something like this - sounds
like the config option help could use some more details around how to
calculate the value that's appropriate, what to look out for when it's
miscalculated, things to try, etc. Lots of the DB tuning options suffer
from the same kind of lack of info. I know I know patches welcome, I'm
not helping by piling on, but I'm also not deep in this area.

Matt