[manila][ops] Shanghai Forum - Manila Topic Planning

Tom Barron tpb at dyncloud.net
Mon Sep 9 18:05:20 UTC 2019

As mentioned several times in the Manila Community Meeting,
we have posted an etherpad to brainstorm and gauge interest in
topics for the Forum at the upcoming OpenInfra Summit in Shanghai.

The point of the Forum sesssions is to get feedback from operators and
users on things that need fixing, improvements and enhancements, and
more generally about the strategic direction for Manila.

So please take a look and update this etherpad with topic ideas and
indicate your interest in topics already present if you have an
interest in Manila.  It doesn't matter whether you contribute to the
project or not, or whether you will yourself be attending the Forum:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/manila-shanghai-forum-brainstorming

We will review this etherpad in our community meeting at 1500 UTC on
19 September in #openstack-meeting-alt on Freenode, one day before the
Forum proposal deadline.  Please feel free to join that meeting to
discuss, and in any case please add to the brainstorming deadline
before then.

Cheers,

-- Tom Barron