[release][cyborg] os-acc status

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Sep 9 14:27:19 UTC 2019

Hi Cyborgs,

One of your deliverables is the os-acc library. It has seen no change
over this development cycle and therefore was not released at all in train.

We have several options for this library now:

1- It's still very much alive and desired and just has exceptionally not
seen much activity during this cycle. We should just cut a stable/train
branch from the last release available (0.2.0) and continue in ussuri.

2- It's a valuable library, it just changes extremely rarely. We should
make it independent from the release cycle and have it release at its
own rhythm.

3- Development has stopped on this, and the library is not useful right
now. We should retire this deliverable so that we do not build wrong
expectations for our users.

Please let us know which option fits the current status of os-acc.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)