[all][research] Survey for Openstack developers =)

Farida El Zanaty farida.elzanaty at mail.mcgill.ca
Fri Sep 6 18:16:39 UTC 2019

Hi!I am Farida from McGill University. I am trying to learn more about code reviews in the Openstack community, as I have been studying Openstack projects for a while.

Please help me understand your perspective on design discussions during code reviews by filling up this 10-minute survey: https://forms.gle/Hhn191f6cxF5hVgG8
Survey participants will also be entered into a raffle for a $50 Amazon gift card.

A little bit of context:
Under the supervision of Prof. Shane McIntosh, my research aims to study design discussions that occur between developers during code reviews. Last year, we published a study about the frequency and types of such discussions
that occur in OpenStack Nova and Neutron
(http://rebels.ece.mcgill.ca/papers/esem2018_elzanaty.pdf<https://slack-redir.net/link?url=http%3A%2F%2Frebels.ece.mcgill.ca%2Fpapers%2Fesem2018_elzanaty.pdf>).We are reaching out to Openstack developers to better understand their
perspectives on design discussions during code reviews. Survey: https://forms.gle/Hhn191f6cxF5hVgG8<https://slack-redir.net/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforms.gle%2FHhn191f6cxF5hVgG8>Thanks for your time,
Farida El-Zanaty =)