[placement][ptl][tc] Call for Placement PTL position

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Thu Sep 5 15:23:14 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,

With Ussuri Cycle PTL election completed, we left with Placement project as leaderless[1].
In today TC meeting[2], we discussed the few possibilities and decided to reach out to the
eligible candidates to serve the PTL position.

We would like to know if anyone from Placement core team, Nova core team or PTL (as placement
main consumer) of any other interested/related developer is interested to take the PTL position?

[1] https://governance.openstack.org/election/results/ussuri/ptl.html
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc/2019/tc.2019-09-05-14.00.log.html#l-250

-TC (gmann)