[tc] monthly meeting agenda

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Wed Sep 4 15:54:37 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Here’s the agenda for our monthly TC meeting. It will happen tomorrow
(Thursday the 5th) at 1400 UTC in #openstack-tc and I will be your
chair.

If you can’t attend, please put your name in the “Apologies for
Absence” section.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TechnicalCommittee#Next_Meeting

* Follow up on past action items
** mnaser to contact Alan to mention that TC will have some presence
at Shanghai leadership meeting
** ricolin update SIG guidelines to simplify the process for new SIGs
** ttx contact interested parties in a new 'large scale' SIG (help
with mnaser, jroll reaching out to Verizon Media)

* Active Initiatives
** mugsie to sync with dhellmann or release-team to resolve proposal
bot for project-template patches
** Shanghai TC sessions: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PVG-TC-brainstorming
** Forum selection commitee:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-August/008188.html
** Make goal selection a two-step process (needs reviews at
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/667932/ )

Regards,
Mohammed

--