[Horizon] Help making custom theme

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Tue Sep 3 20:22:39 UTC 2019

Jeremy,

Ha you should know me better then that:) I just couldn't be sure if it was
something I was doing or not and I didn't want to keep bumping up RAM and
cores on the instances as I do try to be a good guest:). I do think the
etcd thing is interesting as I never ran into that on Rackspace or on my
local VM, but it could be a difference in the Ubuntu being used even though
the same version.

Amy (spotz)