[Horizon] Help making custom theme

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Tue Sep 3 20:05:24 UTC 2019

Jeremy,

It's what I could get running on City Network's generously provided
infrastructure. I wasn't getting the same results installing there as
locally, for instance had to turn off etcd but I don't have to on my local
virtual box instance. I'd get partially through master and stein installs
and then errors so I kind of stopped at a good installation and quickly
made a 'golden' image and moved on to working on the workshop itself. I
also attempted packstack and had errors as well so it just made more sense
to move on vs continuously pestering Florian.:).

Note: Errors could definitely be a result of me trying to run as lean as
possible and not take advantage of the resources being donated.

Amy (spotz)